Adorable video: Little boy comforts little girl on first day of school
If you remember your first day at school, you might have felt abandoned, worried, afraid. If you have children, their first day of school could be one of the hardest days for you – their sad little faces pleading for you to take them home where it’s safe.
As a teacher, you see this every year (not in high school, of course?). Especially for preschool, kindergarten or even primary school teachers, the first day of school is always full of drama.
But here you see this sweet, adorable boy in a Taiwan preschool, consoling and comforting a little girl who wants to go home. This video is incredibly adorable because:
- The little girl is trying very hard to not have an emotional breakdown, but her pouts betray her. She wants mummy so bad! Awww…
- And here you have the little hero, cooly telling her he’s got her back. “I’ll protect you,” he says. And we melted.
- He even offered for her to sleep beside him so she feels safe. She asks for a hug and like the true, manly superhero he is, he humorously declined (of course, he misunderstood her because “hug” and “carry” is mandarin sounds the same and that just adds to the uber-cute factor)
- She said she don’t want to nap there, and he offered to call her Mom to come earlier. This is just WOW.
- And when she asked him the ultimate question “will you comfort me?”, his resounding, unhesitating and confident YES consoled us so much we called our husbands and asked them the same question (the responses were, let’s just say, different).
Enjoy the video, share this for an Awww moment! Do you remember your own / kids / students first day of school?